Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Ten

1. Another great week and weekend. It all began with prize winning chili.

2. Our church held an event Friday night to try to get people into connect groups. As part of the fun, each group had to bring a pot of chili for judging. My wife brewed our pot, and came out a winner.

3. As a result of the win, my group gets a free meal at Red Robin in the near future. My wife will, too.

4. Our pastor was in India this week. Our church's new video campus pastor spoke in his place, and did a great job.

5. NASCAR's season came to a close yesterday. Fortunately, only three months until Daytona.

6. I guess it goes without saying that it's also only three months before baseball players report for spring training.

7. And, just under three months before the Superbowl.

8. Oh, and if you haven't figured it out yet, Thanksgiving is Thursday.

9. I'm thankful for a wonderful wife. Our home would not function well without her.

10. I'm also thankful for my three, healthy, yet rowdy boys. Life would be duller without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment