Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Ten

1. I am so excited right now, I'm about to burst.

2. This weekend was one of the best ever at North Point Church.

3. Over the Fourth of July weekend, we baptized 440 people as part of the Freedom Splash celebration. This past weekend was the first ever Fall Splash, and 228 were baptized inside our Family Theatre.

4. Add those two figures with the 34 from earlier in the year, and NPC has baptized 702 people to date this year. That's FREAKIN' AWESOME!

5. My family and I caught one of the baptismal times Saturday night, and I saw another Sunday after volunteering.

6. There is something super-special about large baptismal services.

7. We saw kids, adults, and entire families all go public with their faith in Jesus this weekend.

8. It was really cool to see people come out of the water celebrating how Jesus changed their lives.

9. Pastor Tommy wrote about Fall Splash on his blog today.

10. I snapped several photos with my camera phone. While they're not the greatest photos, I caught one that captures the spirit of Fall Splash. This is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment