Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Ten

Today's list of ten are random things that are going on in the neighborhood.

1. Living in the Ozarks will always keep you hopping. Saturday was sunny and 68. Today, it's snowing and 36. Next Thursday it will be 74. Stupid groundhog!

2. My family experienced a little sadness and a lot of joy last week when my wife's grandfather passed away. Fortunately, he was a Christian and today is in Heaven with Jesus.

3. The church we attend baptized 248 people at our two campuses this past weekend. Watching people go public with their faith in Jesus is an awesome sight.

4. Next week is Spring Break. A golf course is calling my name.

5. I don't know about you, but I couldn't take my eyes off the amazing video coming out of Japan last Friday. Such a terrible tragedy. I only hope the people of Japan will turn to Jesus during this time.

6. I was filling in for our morning show host Friday. The reporter in me got a chance to come back to life, as I kept listeners updated on the tsunami as it hit Hawaii and the west coast.

7. My friends at the Convoy of Hope are doing what they can to help Japan. You can help too by donating through them.

8. The radio station I work for is experiencing some of the busiest times ever in my history here. I'm having to delagate some stuff just to get my daily chores completed.

9. This past week, the man who dreamt the dream that became KWFC passed away. He was only 22 when he approached Baptist Bible College about starting a Christian radio station in the Ozarks.

10: Lesson from #9: Young people can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment