Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Ten

1. Spring Break is over. Now it's back to the office.


2. It seems like most times I am away from work, disaster strikes.


3. This time, a major component at our transmitter site broke and melted away. Fortunately, it was relatively easy to fix.


4. Fortunately, too, one of our other Christian stations in town had the part we needed, so we weren't off the air too long.


5. The moral of this story, for me anyhow, is to leave my cell phone turned off when on vacation.


6. Turning to other things, I had plans to go golfing this past week, but the weather turned sour.


7. That allowed for a lot of basketball watching.


8. I filled out one NCAA bracket this year. Only two of the teams I chose made it to the regional finals (Elite 8). None made it to the Final Four.


9. Strange year for my bracket. Usually I'm much better at picking winners.


10. Of course, who would've thunk that Butler and Virginia Commonwealth would meet in the Final Four. I suspect no one's bracket is still intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment