Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Ten

This Monday Ten is special, because:

1. It's my birthday. Birthday's are always a cause for celebration.

2. It's my dad's birthday, also. Who could've planned that...except an OB/GYN who was going on vacation. (re: induced)

3. Typically, we go to Incredible Pizza to celebrate birthdays. I wanted a change of pace, so I bought some season passes, and we went to Silver Dollar City yesterday.

4. We haven't had season passes to SDC for the entire family in quite some time. This should be a fun summer.

5. The weather for my birthday is awesome. I love spring.

6. My wife and kids have a birthday celebration planned today. All I know is that we're going to Macaroni Grill for dinner. This should be fun.

7. My wife asked me the other day if I wanted a clue about my gift or if I wanted it to be a surprise. I've figured out gifts in the past, and that doesn't leave much fun for opening the gift, so I told her to keep it a secret.

8. I found another reason to love Saturday night church at North Point Church: You can celebrate your birthday on Sunday when the crowds are lower.

9. Speaking of North Point, we hit a non-Easter attendance record this weekend with over 4,500 there over Saturday and Sunday. I'm excited to see what God will do next at our church.

10. And, the last reason this day is special: I'm giving away lots of prizes on my show, 12p-3p on KWFC, 89.1-FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment