Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Ten

1. Father's Day is always great around our house...mainly because I get treated.

2. Breakfast was at Golden Corral.

3. Having church services on Saturday night makes it possible to do the breakfast buffet in a timely fashion.

4. After breakfast, my wife and boys bought me a new baseball glove. I can't continue to play catch barehanded with my boys.

5. After that, we spent most of the day watching NASCAR and the U.S. Open. It was too hot to do anything else.

6. Notice that I didn't say anything about the World Cup. Soccer is a terrible sport. IMHO!

7. The message that I preached last Sunday aired on the radio in the Mountain Grove area yesterday. I'm praying that someone's life was changed by it.

8. I'm also trusting God to open ministry doors for my family and I. I have no plans...only God.

9. A friend at another radio station gave me a pre-release copy of Hillsong's upcoming concert album. I've been taking it in over the past week. It is good, but sadly there are not many differences between this album and the previous four or five. "Mighty To Save" was the last really good Hillsong album. Again, IMHO!

10. I have golf fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment