Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Ten

1. I know I haven't posted much lately, but that is because I have been busy with real life. It has been a very busy week.

2. Most of the work this past week has been prep work a big re-wiring project at KWFC this past weekend.

3. We got the majority of the re-wiring finished, but there are a handful of things left to do.

4. Our church debuted the renovation of the worship center. New lights, a big screen re-alignment, and better cameras. It's all in preparation for a future video campus.

5. This is going to be an exciting week for us.

6. Our two oldest kids are getting baptised this weekend at our church's Freedom Splash event.

7. My middle son turns seven this week. He's super-excited.

8. Independence Day is Sunday. I love my country. Thank you to all who have served in our military to protect and defend out country.

9. We will be celebrating July 4th at the I Love America event.

10. I hope to do a better job of posting thoughts this week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment