Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is a Media Thursday

On Tuesday, I briefly touched on what will be happening with this blog in the future. Each day, Tuesday through Thursday, will have it's own theme based off of the experience I have to share.

Thursdays are dedicated to media issues. This will be my 18th year in radio broadcasting and my 7th as a Program Director. My background includes southern gospel and country music. I also spent nine years as an award winning news reporter, three of those as a News Director.

I mention my background to show that I will be touching on a rather wide range of topics in the media world. Many times, I will use this space for a review of different media, be it music, media devices, media applications, etc.

On that note, I would be happy to review any type of media. If you would like something to be reviewed, leave a comment and I will get in touch with you. I will give it an honest, critical review on this site. Please note that an honest, critical review can sometimes be brutal (see Simon Cowell). It will include the good, the bad and things that need to be improved.

In the coming weeks, I will review the 50th Anniversary album from the Dixie Melody Boys, Amazon's Kindle Fire, and a concert with the group Downhere.

Again, if you have media that you would like reviewed, leave a comment to this post, and I'll make contact with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment