Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Ten

1. Great weekend with the family.

2. It was nice enough after church on Sunday that I lit the grill, and made some burgers before the rain came.

3. This weekend's church services were a great ending to a great series called ImpACT.

4. This series illustrated the needs of this world and the ways the church should address it.

5. North Point Church can't defeat all the needs of the world, but we can tackle some.

6. If every church would tackle some, we could defeat all the needs of the world.

7. I'll be writing this week on how the church should be impacting the world, not only leading people into a salvation relationship with Jesus, but also meeting the needs of a hurting world.

8. My wife and I pledged more money today than ever before to help people in need.

9. I with Missouri's NFL teams would show more signs of improvement than incompetence.

10. This week could be a life changing week for my family. More on that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment