Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Ten

1. My wife decreased our redneck value today. She bought a new mailbox. Our mail woman busted our old one up last winter trying to beat ice off of it with a hammer.

2. My wife loves her new stove. The other one had just about given it up for good, so timing was great on this new LG stove.

3. It was a weekend of change for us and our church. New service times saw the addition of a second Saturday night service. This is great for us, because we can teach kids in one service and attend worship during the other.

4. I sent in my bio information to the Singing News. I'll be in their March 2010 edition as their Golden Mic winner.

5. My wife signed us up for a year membership at a local gym. I'm going to drop some pounds and put on some muscle.

6. The warmer weather has finally allowed me to allow my dog outside again. That string of sub-zero temps was terrible.

7. Oddly enough, I never thought a person would really be able to tell the difference between -3 and +10 degrees, but you really can. +10 is much, much nicer.

8. I'm ready for a beach vacation...but, aren't we all.

9. The radio station I work for is going to introduce an annual concert series this year. Right now, we're aiming for four shows, including our anniversary concert. The first event is February 5th at Evergreen Church, and features Three Bridges and Chris Hester. It'll be good...and free (love offering).

10. I used to love cold weather. Now that I'm in my mid-30s...not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment