Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Ten

1. It's winter in the Ozarks, which means we can go from two weeks of snow to 70 degrees at the drop of a hat. Then, back to freezing weather a week later.


2. My family and I took advantage of last week's warm weather. We played a lot of basketball on my wife's new goal.


3. Yes, it's her goal. It was a Christmas gift. Although, one of my boys thinks it is his, since he likes basketball.


4. I have a new job. No, I'm not changing jobs. Instead, I have added a second. I'm now a freelance writer.


5. I have always enjoyed writing. Now, I can get paid to do it.


6. I'm hoping that freelance writing will get me into the habit of good writing, which will hopefully lead to some major coin down the road.


7. I think most people have a skill they can profit from on the side.


8. Tonight, I am watching a Hillsong DVD through my new sound system. It's going to be great.


9. Speaking of that sound system, I had a great chance to test it out Sunday with the Daytona 500.


10. I love NASCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment