Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Ten

1. This has been a very exciting and busy past week.

2. This week will be equally exciting and busy.

3. I'll clue you in later in the week about this one's activities, but last week was Radicalis at Saddleback Church.

4. For the second year in a row, Rick Warren and his fellow leaders have placed the sold out conference on the Internet. Four straight days of the morning sessions.

5. This year's speakers included Rick; his wife, Kay; Steven Furtick; Matt Carter; Pete Wilson; Dave Gibbons and others. Furtick and Warren really rocked my world when they talked about Radical Faith.

6. I'm praying God would develop with in me a "radical faith."

7. I'm trying to dream up ways to interact my blog with social media. Have any suggestions?

8. Saddened to hear that Kansas City Chiefs announcer Bill Grigsby passed away over the weekend. His voice will be missed.

9. My alma mater did me proud Saturday when Missouri State beat Wichita State to win the Missouri Valley Conference regular season crown.

10. On that note, let the March Madness begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment