Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Ten

I turn 37 tomorrow. Here's the top ten things I hope to accomplish this year.


1. Lose weight. I would like to trim a pound a week from my physique.


2. Read more. I love to read. But, time schedules being what they are, it can be difficult to do sometimes.


3. Win an iPad. Ok, that one is probably not very realistic, but you can't accomplish a win without actually trying.


4. Write more. Not only do I love to read, I also love to write. Again, time schedules need to be freed up.


5. Get up earlier and go to bed earlier. I think that has to happen to accomplish #2 and #4.


6. Love my wife and kids more. There is never an end to the love.


7. Discover what God has in store. Ok, so this isn't so much an accomplishment for me as it is for God. I guess a better way to put this is....


8. Listen to God more.


9. Continue to grow as a leader. I love leadership. I enjoy leading people.


10. Celebrate birthday #38...in one year. The more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment