Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ok, so procrastination got the better of me yesterday, and you get this week's Ten on Tuesday. But, you'll see by #1 that it was ok.

1. My youngest boy, Malachi, asked Jesus into his heart last night! All three of my kids are now Christ-followers. I can die a happy man.

2. What's cool is that my boy is a Christian just in time to celebrate Easter. So cool!!!

3. I love Easter. This is my favorite time of the year.

4. Each Easter, my church does something spectacular to draw people to church, and then leave them with an awesome impression about God.

5. For the first time ever, my church is having Good Friday services. All told, between both campuses, there will be 13 services.

6. That requires a lot of volunteers. And, sometimes those volunteers will be in unfamiliar places.

7. I will be in the parking lot directing traffic Saturday afternoon and evening. First time ever! Should be fun.

8. I'll be leading the usher team for one service and working another on Sunday. That should also be fun.

9. Kids will have a blast at our church for Easter. After hearing the plans for those areas, I kind of miss teaching the kiddos.

10. BTW, if you are in the Springfield, Missouri area and don't have a church home, visit North Point Church for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment