Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Ten

Ten things I'm grappling with:
1. Trying to figure out this Ozarks weather. One day it's summer, the next we revert to early spring.
2. Trying to figure out how that I ended up with a sunburn while leading the parking lot crew at church. It was cloudy 95% of the time.
3. Trying to figure out a new schedule that will get me back to the gym. My wife made a super deal with me to lose weight and get in shape. Now, I need to get with it.
4. Trying to find time between rain and cold weather to mow my lawn. Seriously, it's reverting to prairie land.
5. Trying to teach our pup new tricks. I can get him to spin around while standing on his back legs. Now, to get him to do back flips.
6. Trying to figure out all the details to a message I'm preaching this Sunday at Faith & Hope Free Will Baptist Church in Aurora. We'll be talking about faith. Come check it out at 10:30 a.m. at 619 N. Elliott.
7. Trying to discover a massive oil reserve under my home. Gas prices need to come down somehow.
8. Trying to figure out ways to maximize fuel efficiency in my car. Near $4/gallon gas is eating my lunch.
9. Trying to figure out a nice, inexpensive, close-to-home-so-gas-doesn't-kill-us vacation this summer.
10. Trying to figure out a major personal move. It's ministry related, but with drastically different end points.

No comments:

Post a Comment