Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ok, so I was planning on this being my Monday Ten, but the Joplin tornado necessitated it be delayed.

1. This was a very eventful weekend for me. I'm ready for the next one.
2. I preached at the Faith & Hope Free Will Baptist Church in Aurora on Sunday. They're nice people.
3. I'll be posting my notes and thoughts about my message later during blog posts later this week.
4. A very good friend of mine got married yesterday afternoon. Congrats to Grant and Melissa.
5. Grant called me last week, and asked if I would be interested in reading Hebrews 11:1-3 at the ceremony. I was thrilled to do it for him.
6. Grant and Melissa are moving away from this area. I'll miss having him as a golfing buddy this summer.
7. An advantage to having a smart phone is that you can track the weather from your phone. So, we rushed it back home before the storms hit Sunday.
8. Elsewhere, the school year wraps up this week for my kids. Summers are always interesting around our home.
9. I have some very creative boys. We went shopping a couple of nights ago, and they wanted to tag along. They never like to go shopping, but they had some money they wanted to spend...on duct tape.
10. They used the duct tape to create several different things. Further proof that duct tape can solve the world's problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment