Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Ten?

Ok, so this delayed top ten thing is the pits. But, it's been an ultra-busy week, and I need my rest sometime.

1. Mothers Day was awesome in our home.

2. I love Groupon. I managed get my wife an hour swedish massage at a great price. That was her Mom's Day gift.

3. Then, we treated her to a Springfield Cardinals game Sunday afternoon.

4. All was going well until I ran my youngest son's nose into the metal countertop of a food stand. Ouch!

5. Shortly after that, the same kid hit his head on something else at the ballpark.

6. My wife and I spent Thursday through Saturday at a conference for parents. Interesting material.

7. Monday, I got a call from a pastor friend who wants me to come speak at his church in a couple of weeks.

8. I haven't preached in a year, and not at this church in two years. They recently finished a long remodel of their building. I'm interested to see how it turned out.

9. I still don't have a topic yet, but am begging God to reveal it.

10. My chances to tell people about Jesus from a stage don't come very often, so I'm asking God to make this chance count.

No comments:

Post a Comment