Friday, October 30, 2009

Looking Ahead

Have you ever gone through a major change in your life? The last three years have been a major transition for my family and me. This transition has not been an easy one. It's required sacrifice and humbling. But, I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us.

With that in mind, I'm looking ahead.

And, speaking of looking ahead, here are some things to look forward to.

Halloween night, the radio station I work for, KWFC-FM, will be broadcasting C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters." produced by Focus on the Family Radio Theatre. It airs 7p-10p CDT on 89.1-FM in southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas or online here. Be sure to tune it. It's an awesome program.

I'm excited about next week's series of blogs. I won't drop any hints, other than to say the posts are short, and I'm probably talking about you. Check back Monday. I'm interested to see where this little series leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment