Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Ten

Happy New Year. As I look forward to the next twelve months, here are some goals I have set for myself.

1. Be a better husband and father. I want my boys to look at my wife and I and say, "I want to have a marriage like that."

2. Read the Bible in it's entirety. Pray for me, Leviticus is a hard read.

3. Speaking of praying, I want to pray more in 2011.

4. Hear from God, then do what He says. I believe God has some exciting stuff for my family and I this year. I don't know what it is, but I want to have the courage to do what the Almighty tells us.

5. I would like to write a book. I have an idea I'm working on, and would love to put it on paper then get it published. If no one will take it, you'll see it on this blog. If it does get published, please buy it. The proceeds will go to feed hungry children...mine.

6. I want the theme for my life this year to be summed in one word: EXCELLENCE. Perfection is impossible, but I believe everyone should strive for excellence. When the calendar changes to 2012, I want to be able to say 2011 was an excellent year for myself.

7. On the excellence theme, I want to do an excellent job in my job. I want to do the best I possibly can do on the air and off the air. This one will be tough, because I need to be excellent every day of the work week to pull this off.

8. I want to become better organized at work and at home.

9. I want to create more margin in my life.

10. I want to lose 50 pounds this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment