Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Ten

1. If you live in the Ozarks, chances are good that you would've seen a story about my church, North Point, last night on the news.

2. NPC opened a 2nd campus on the east side of Springfield this past weekend. Grand opening is next weekend.

3. The new campus on East Sunshine has live music, and preaching is video from the main campus on Norton Road.

4. 503 people came out to yesterday's first service.

5. My family wasn't among them, because we were volunteering at the Norton Road campus.

6. Volunteering at a place you really like and believe in is a wonderful experience.

7. Being able to see people commit their lives to Jesus each week is even better.

8. Elsewhere, I went bowling last Thursday. First time in about a year...maybe more. The blister on my right heel reminds me how poorly I bowled.

9. It's supposed to snow today. Hopefully, not enough to close school.

10. Favorite phrase my pastor used to tell a recovering alcoholic: "Screen it before you say it."

No comments:

Post a Comment