Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Ten

1. The boss is out of the office this week.

2. That puts me in charge.

3. I'm praying for a quiet, uneventful week.

4. We did a room swap this week. Our oldest, he's 11, is getting his own room. He had been sharing it with one of his brothers.

5. Our youngest is moving into the room with our middle son. I hope that goes well.

6. Today, my wife and our youngest boy have been painting the oldest's new bedroom.

7. I like to paint, and wish I were there instead of working.

8. This month's KidPoint virtue at church is on patience. I'm going to need that this week.

9. Rebekah and I have tickets for a couple's event at church Friday night. I can't wait...and need patience.

10. Sunday is Mother's Day. My wife has already made breakfast plans at her favorite breakfasty place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment