Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Ten

1. It's Memorial Day. Thank you to all the men and women who have given their lives in military service to our country.

2. We visited family this weekend, and also stopped by a couple of grave sites.

3. We woke up this morning to a power outage in our neighborhood. Fortunately, the power came back on and all is well.

4. We're planning on grilling today, and might hit a swimming pool for some splashing fun.

5. We just learned last week that we have a public pool less than two miles from us. It's just a regular, outdoor pool, but it's a pool nonetheless.

6. Our city just finished renovating an older public pool, transforming it into a water park. Should be a lot of fun.

7. I'm losing all of my 5th graders in my Saturday night class at church (including my oldest son). They're moving into the middle school department next week. So, I'll be getting a fresh set of kids (3rd graders moving to 4th) joining the class next week. Time to get my bluff in.

8. I have scheduled my first speaking date of the summer on Sunday, June 13th. Can't wait.

9. Tomorrow, I'm going to conclude the Stories That Mess You Up series. It'll be fun.

10. Have a great and safe summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment