Monday, April 27, 2009

Noticing Your Pastor Looks Like Someone Famous

You've no doubt heard it said that everyone has a double. I've even been told by a friend that they found my double somewhere on Facebook. But, what about when you're sitting in church and realize your pastor or someone on the stage looks like someone famous? For me, it started messing with my mind.


See, I attend North Point Church, and was sitting in on the Saturday night service this past weekend when it dawned on me that my pastor and friend, Tommy Sparger, looked like a celebrity. So, for several minutes I sat there with this realization, and missed part of the message while the thought messed with my mind.


So, who is Tommy's double? None other than Jan Michael Vincent. So, what do you think? And, do any of the people in your church look like celebrities?

No comments:

Post a Comment