Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

The clock is ticking. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, your political persuasion, your beliefs, your economic condition, the clock is ticking. And, for each of us, some day that clock will expire.

What is life about? What happens when my clock expires? Is God really for me? We all have questions. This blog is my attempt to capture my thoughts in print form regarding life, Christianity, and other assorted things. There will be humor. There will be seriousness. There may be tears. And, there might even be cats, dogs and kids.

Essentially, this blog will be about life. We all have one chance...one clock that ticks. What will you do with yours?

Feel free to comment to the posts on this site, because it'll be your comments that drive this blog.

Happy reading!

2 comments: